My Sprinkler Guys employs professional, dependable, well-rounded, and experienced employees that enable the Company to provide you with a prompt response time to your concerns and watering needs.
Whether your current system is in need of upgrading, repairs or a little TLC, we can inform you of the many new and exciting innovations that have occurred in the underground sprinkler industry. Please don’t hesitate to ask our crews any questions you may have.
We will evaluate your current system, and explain any repairs or any changes that could be made to provide you with an effective irrigation system. Before we do any work, the service technician will inform you of the cost involved in the repairs and you can decide how to proceed. We only do work that you want and authorize us to do.
Here is a summary of services we offer:
SPRING START-UP (March, April, May)
- Close all drain valves and plugs
- Reopen shut off valves
- Check main for leaks and damages
- Go thru each individual zone and adjust or clean heads for proper operation and coverage
- Set control timer for spring season watering
- Adjust rain sensor setting
- Adjustments will be made according to varying weather conditions and/or changes in landscaping or shrub growth
- Go thru each individual zone and re-adjust heads for proper operation and coverage
- Adjust rain sensor setting according to varying weather conditions
- Inspect main and ball valve for leaks
- This is our specialty. We can fix broken heads, line leaks, timer issues and everything in between.
- Shut off water to irrigation system
- Open all drain valves and plugs
- Winterize all main lines, valves and heads
- Make sure system if free from water by going through each zone twice
- Turn control timer to the off position or unplug
Don’t wait, call us today for an appointment!